Exterior Wall Rock Wool Insulation Board
Yu Ou Nuo exterior wall rock wool insulation board has good heat insulation effect, low thermal conductivity, high A1 fire rating, non combustible, strong high temperature shrinkage resistance, high quality and low price, convenient construction and installation, remarkable energy saving effect, and higher quality-price ratio!
Constructure points of rock wool board and rock wool exterior wall external insulation system
1. Before construction, the special construction scheme for energy conservation and thermal insulation of the project shall be prepared according to the requirements of the design, this specification and relevant technical standards, and the technical disclosure and professional technical training shall be carried out for the construction personnel.
2. The construction of External Wall Rock Wool Board external thermal insulation system for energy-saving and thermal insulation project shall be carried out in accordance with the examined construction drawing design documents and the approved special construction scheme for energy-saving and thermal insulation project.
3. The production enterprise of rock wool board external insulation system should have professional personnel to provide on-site guidance in the construction process, and cooperate with the construction unit and on-site supervision to control the construction quality.
4. The materials entering the site must pass the acceptance test according to the specification, quantity and quality requirements before entering the warehouse, and should be kept by a special person. It is strictly forbidden to stack in the open air. Rock wool board of curtain wall shall be stacked overhead to prevent moisture.
5. The Rock Wool Insulationconstruction shall meet the following conditions:
(1) The treatment of base wall and its cement mortar leveling layer and the installation of embedded parts are completed.
(2) Necessary construction machines and tools and labor protection articles shall be ready.
(3) The special scaffold for construction shall be set up firmly, and the safety inspection shall be qualified. The distance between the vertical pole and horizontal pole of the scaffold, the wall and the corner shall meet the construction requirements.
(4) The base wall shall be solid and smooth, the surface shall be dry, and there shall be no cracking, hollowing, loosening or crystalline bloom. The bonding strength, flatness and perpendicularity of the cement mortar leveling layer shall meet the requirements of ordinary plastering engineering quality in (Code for Acceptance of Quality of Building Decoration Engineering) GB 50210.
6. During the external thermal insulation construction of rock wool board exterior wall, the construction shall not be carried out when the temperature of base course and construction environment is lower than 5 ℃. Construction shall not be carried out in Gale Weather above grade 5 and in rainy and snowy weather. During and after construction, effective measures shall be taken to prevent rain erosion and sun exposure, and protective layer shall be made in time. In case of sudden rainfall during construction, measures shall be taken to prevent rainwater from washing the wall; anti freezing measures shall be taken in winter construction according to relevant standards.
7. Before large-scale construction, the same material, construction method and process shall be used to make the sample wall on site according to the regulations, and the construction can be carried out after the confirmation of relevant parties.
8. When using rock wool board for construction, operators should wear labor protection articles, make occupational health protection, and pay attention to construction safety.
9. The materials necessary for inspection of rock wool board external thermal insulation system shall be sent to qualified testing institutions for testing, and can only be used if they are qualified.
10. The pasting method of rock wool board should be strip pasting or point pasting, and the gluing area should not be less than 50%. After pasting the adhesive on the rock wool board, the lower end of the insulation board shall be pasted with the base. The rock wool board shall be laid horizontally from bottom to top, and anchored while laying. The board joints shall be naturally close, and the gap between boards shall not be greater than 2mm. If the width of the joint is 2mm, the insulation material shall be filled, the adjacent boards shall be flush, and the height difference between boards shall not be greater than 1.5mm.
11. All through wall pipelines and components that can reach the rock wool board shall be filled with the same material at the outlet and then treated with waterproof sealing.
12. If it is found that the veneer layer falls off during the construction, it should be fixed by pasting or anchoring with anchors in time, and the exterior decoration surface construction should be carried out in time.
13. The construction of plastering layer shall meet the following requirements:
(1) After the rock wool board is pasted, the plastering surface of the Board shall be treated. The whole surface shall be plastered with a stainless steel spatula (thickness 1-1.5mm) and pressed into the surface fiber of the rock wool board.
(2) The plastering glue should be configured in strict accordance with the product instructions, and the prepared adhesive should avoid direct sunlight and be used up within 2 hours.
(3) The plastering layer is divided into two layers. The thickness of the first layer of plastering glue is 2-3mm, which should be plastered with stainless steel serrated spatula first, then leveled with large spatula, and pressed into glass fiber mesh while wet. When the glue is slightly dry and hard enough to be touched, the anchor should be installed, and the plastic disk and its surrounding of the anchor should be sealed with plastering glue. When the first layer of plastering glue is slightly dry, the construction of the second layer of plastering glue can be carried out, with a thickness of about 2mm, smooth and have the plastering layer thickness to meet the design requirements.
(4) The laying of the mesh shall be smooth and straight, and the squareness and perpendicularity of the internal and external corners shall be maintained. There shall be overlaps between the upper, lower, left and right sides of the mesh, and the overlap width shall not be less than 100 mm. The glass fiber mesh shall not be directly laid on the surface of the rock wool board, nor shall it be exposed, nor shall it be dry overlapped.
Precautions for rock wool board
1. We should pay attention to rain proof, stop building work in rainy days.
2. For cold insulation, it is necessary to add moisture-proof layer. Under the condition of low temperature, it is necessary to use rock wool without resin for heat insulation, and its moisture-proof layer must also be fireproof
3. When the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, such as 200 ℃, the insulation must add appropriate protection, so that the thickness and unit density of rock wool board will not change.
4. For the insulation of rock wool products for large diameter and flat plate equipment, when the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, we must bear in mind the instructions of the rock wool board manufacturer: add Insulation Nails, and the outer protection (with a spacing of about 400mm) should be tight.
5. Proper coating is acceptable for equipment, insulation Nails and pipes to be insulated for corrosion protection. In addition, there should be no leakage. This can achieve better results.
6. If the finished Exterior Wall Rock Wool Insulation Plate is easy to be mechanically worn in the case of outdoor thermal insulation, it should be covered with metal or plastic. Then pay attention to the joints and the sealing of the joints, and add glue seal when necessary. The stacking part of the wrapping layer should not be less than 100 mm.
7. When the thermal insulation object is placed at 90 degrees and has a certain height, the thermal insulation layer of rock wool board must have positioning pin or support ring, and the space must not be greater than 3 meters, so as to prevent the thermal insulation material from sliding downward when there is vibration.
8. In order to minimize the heat loss, the joints of rock wool board and felt must be closely connected. If there are multi-layer insulation, the cross joints need to be interwoven to avoid forming a thermal bridge, and the cold bridge must be isolated.
Application Scope of Rock Wool Board
It is widely used in petrochemical, textile metallurgy, power transportation, construction agriculture and other fields
Zhengzhou Ou Nuo Building Materials Co., Ltd.
Zhengzhou Ou Nuo Building Materials Co., Ltd. is located in Zhengzhou, a transportation hub city in China. It is a large enterprise approved by the General Administration of Industry and Commerce of China, with independent R & D capability and integrating product R & D, production, promotion, sales and after-sales service. We specialize in the production of rock wool board products (basalt rock wool board for exterior wall, roof rock wool board, fireproof rock wool board, firebreak belt, rock wool board for glass curtain wall, hanging stone rock wool board, rock wool pipe), extruded polystyrene board products (B1 extruded polystyrene board for exterior wall, floor heating extruded polystyrene board), and form a complete set of procurement, marketing, after-sales and management mode. After years of hard work and continuous innovation, the company has established a good cooperative relationship with many well-known domestic enterprises. With the product strategic concept of honesty and trustworthiness, steady pace and long-term vision, Ou Nuo thermal insulation aims to build a brand advantage, establish brand image, take product quality as the basis and customer satisfaction as the principle, and strive to build the company into a sustainable and vitality enterprise. Dedicated to improve and innovate constantly, we are willing to achieve cooperation with the majority of new and old customers with high-quality service!
- Company Name: Zhengzhou Ou Nuo Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Lu Fangfang
- Product/Service: Rock Wool Board Series , Steel Plate Series , Rock Wool Composite Board Series , Extruded Board Series , Rock Wool Pipe Series , Rubber Plastic Insulation Material Series
- Capital (Million US $): 3,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2014
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 中国河南省郑州市新郑市八千
- Contact Person: Ms. Bella Lu
- Tel: +86-0371-15803837401
Premium Related Products